Corporate Training Plan (CTP)
Having a plan is crucial for corporate training. In this context, ELTE’s CPT helps companies:
Two important objectives:
Improve productivity and performance
Boost satisfaction and sense of accomplishment
Business Case (True story – Name changed for data protection purposes)
When speaking about corporate training, we speak about ROI. Return on investment is a key factor in every company’s endeavour. Designing Corporate Training plan is no different. ROI should be discussed when corporate training plan is designed.
Situation: John Doe has to write an email to report information to headquarters. His language level is B1, not used to writing emails in English.
Average time spent on writing a 100 word email: 20min (it applies to B1-C1 language levels CEFR depending on the email importance)
Time reduction in writing accurate reports (20 minutes to write an email compared to 10 minutes) 6 emails*/day – 2hs/day turns into 1h/day
*reporting project status to headquarters, dealing with conflicts.
Saving: cutting down from 40h/month to 20hs/month
50% ROI saving
Nothing feels better than realising you can do something better than a couple of months before. Confidence in communication fosters better performance leading to praise and eventual higher visibility.
Better communicative and language skills lead to:
- More confidence
- Better performance
- Higher productivity
- Greater individual visibility
- Promotion possibilities that may result in global project involvement
- Motivation/ feeling of accomplishment / Job satisfaction
- Talent development and retention
• Individual: how to communicate/pitch ideas
• Team: how to relate to team members, group dynamics
• Managerial: how to communicate when holding a managerial position